Saturday 25 January 2014

The Croods

Well hello everyone alas I write to you again. It is of course a new year and so far I hope it is going well for everyone. I have been working on some projects and got some new ones cooking up but I wanted to write about my latest interest (obsession). So I got "the Croods" for Christmas and I guess this is a sort of impromptu review of the movie. 

Quite honestly I thought it was going to be your average guy meets girl, girl runs off with handsome "Guy" falls in love blah blah blah. Well I was WAY off the mark because the movie was darn AWESOME!. Dreamworks I am a fan of your movies. I mean Shrek was great and How to Train your dragon was wicked, but I have to say they out did themselves with the Croods. The characters which at first might seen simplistic are really quite complicated and well done. And the special effects well at times they looked real (if I wasn't watching an animated movie I might think it was real). 

Don't want to give away spoilers here but if you haven't seen it you NEED to! Lastly the music score on this movie was just so moving that I love just about every song in the soundtrack (Going Guy's Way being my favourite of the lot). So i've watched this movie a few times and well I can't get it out of my head lol. So already I did draw a sketch of Eep and Guy. I have a link to it below on my DeviantArt account. And I have ideas for some more drawings and the like. So, anyway if you have not seen the movie please do because it is quite simply amazing.

http://alleria855.deviantart.com/art/Eep-guy-428880945 - Link to my drawing of Eep and Guy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrbwgn_kRBo#t=15 - The official Trailer for the movie

No comments:

Post a Comment